Last updated on September 17th, 2023 at 11:49 pm
How to Prepare for an Online Educational Diagnostic Program
The online educational diagnostician program is a hybrid master’s level course in Texas Public Schools. The deadline for the application for Summer 1 is 19 May 2023, Summer 2 is 16 June 2023, and Fall is 4 August 2023. The program will provide future educational tools to the learner in the Master in Special Education (MSED). This online program will be introduced at Northwest Missouri State University, and it is certified by the Texas State Board of Educator Certification (SBEC) and Council for Exceptional Children Advanced Special Education Diagnostician Specialist Standards. This program will help you to improve your learning skills with your previous experience.
This program requires the required certificates to obtain the Educational Diagnostician Certification from the Special Education Department. So, those students need to consult with the Special Education Department to understand coursework.
Required Certificate to Apply for this Program
- Students need a Master’s Degree and Texas teaching certification
- Students require a minimum of 12 semester hours through the Special Education Program
- Minimum 3 years experience from recognized schools.
- Your graduation subjects should be the School of Education, Health Professions, and Human Development.
- The Course Work should be completed on Educational Diagnostician Certification
- Need to qualify in the TExES # 253
- Required GRE Score
- It is a fully online course
- GPA Degree is needed from a recognized University, and admission is based on the undergraduate GPA.
- Application fees are $50
- Minimum 18 Months Course
- A minimum 3.25 GPA is required to apply
- Attend Official Transcripts
- Minimum Course Duration: 36 Hours